To change your stock level in MicroBiz.
Use Adjust Inventory
- Navigate to Inventory >> Inventory Adj's and click on New Adjustment.
- Select the order Store location where you wish to adjust the inventory.
- Select Adjustment Reason to either increase or decrease stock
- Add items to the adjustment and set the quantity
- Change the Adjustment Status from Draft to Completed if you have completed adding items
- Save and Continue/Save and Exist.
Create a Vendor Shipment
If you have just received a shipment from a supplier this may be the easiest way to reflect the shipment in your stock levels
- Inventory >> Vendor Shipment and click on "+Vendor Shipment"
- Select Vendor (if your products have no supplier assigned you can create suppliers and set 'distributor' = yes - this allows you to do a supplier shipment for any product you have using that supplier).
- Select the Store order location where you wish to receive the shipment.
- If you have a Purchase Order you can select the Purchase Order from entering PO Number.
- Add items to the shipment and set the quantity
- Save and Continue / Save and Exit.