Microbiz Cloud gives you the opportunity to send the customer shipping address on customer orders to Google Maps so that delivery drives can have the GPS directions on their phone.
Option One: Send Directions/Mapping Coordinates Directly to Phone of User Logged Into MicroBiz Cloud
1) To use this function, You can go to Front Register-> Orders->Deliver.
2) From the 'Deliver' view, you may select the lines of the orders that you want to map.
3) After this, click on the bulk actions button at the top right of the grid, and select 'Map Deliveries'.
4) This will open a new tab and redirect to Google Maps with directions from store to customer.
5) Click on the blue link in the left hand column labeled 'Send Directions to Phone'
Option Two: Send Directions/Mapping Coordinates to Email Address of Other Employees
Double click on the URL at the top of the screen, right click to copy and send to the email of the driver responsible for these shipments. This URL can contain the addresses of multiple orders.