Below are suggestions on what to do if your Zebra ZD410 printer does not install automatically on your Windows computer:
Confirm that your printer is an Unspecified Device
Update printer driver software from Device Manager
- To open your 'Device Manager' and click the 'Windows Start Menu >> Device Manager'.
NOTE: If you are using a Windows 8 or 10 version, right click the Windows Start Menu instead of doing a left click.
- From the 'Device Manager' window, click the 'Other Devices'dropdown.
- Right click your 'Zebra ZD410' printer > click 'Update Driver Software.'
- From the 'Update Driver Software' window, click 'Search automatically for updated driver software'.
- Once the search is finished, your Windows will update your driver software.
- From the 'Devices and Printers' window, confirm your 'Zebra ZD410'is in the Printers section.
Notes and Limitations
- The below steps are adaptable to the discontinued Zebra LP2824 Plus.
- If you are printing on normal, small, or alternative labels, see 'Setting up the Zebra ZD410 on a computer for custom label printing'.
- For help formatting your computer settings, see 'Setting up your Zebra ZD410 on Windows Computers'.