In store and online prices are a big subject - here are the highlights of your pricing options and flexibility in MicroBiz Cloud.
Store Level Pricing
When you create a new product if you have more than on store - initial all prices get set the same when you set the cost and price in the product Details Tab.
If all your stores are the same price - you're done.
Creating a New Product and changing Prices by Store
If all your stores do not have the same price:
- click on the Prices Tab
- Select the stores to change and click the edit tab
- Enter the price for store, save the changes
- Don't forget to click on Save & continue/Save and Exist button, to make sure the product when you are done editing the product.
Setting the Price on the Web Site
Feature is not available.
New Products Initial Sync MicroBiz <- Magento
feature is not available
Magento Special Price
feature still not available
feature still not available
This module provides special pricing based on customer type.Key features that includes the following:
- The special price can be set at the product level.
this can be easily done by navigating to Catalogs>>Product>>Select an exact item you want to create a customer based pricing>>Head to Prices Tab>>Customer Pricing>>after this there will be a list of all the customer types that is in your system and you can make changes by clicking on "Edit".
- To make data entry easier you can set up a default discount rate in Manage POS Customer Types for each main category for Inventory and Non-Inventory products. New products will automatically get the customer pricing assigned. This can be activated for each customer type individually.
- You can create as many POS Customer types as you like such as one for wholesale customers, employees, loyalty club members and so forth.
Front Register Discounts
- Click/touch the line or lines on the receipt to discount.
- From the Action Menu >> Items Panel Click Discount Item.
- Select one of the methods to discount %off, $off or New Price. The new price is the total package price for all lines selected.
- Enter the amount of discount that is needed, select the reason of the discount, hit the 'apply' button.
There are settings that effect Front Register Discounts:
Settings >> Advanced Settings >> Register Settings tab >> Discounts settings apply:
- Allow Discounts at Front Register (Yes/No) this feature is disabled if discounts are set to No. All sale prices will have to be defined using the promotions feature.
- Allow Discounts on Promotional items (Yes/No). Discounts will not be allowed on items already on a promotion.
- Maximum Order Discount % (1-99) limits the discount the clerk can apply. This % off does not take into count any promotional pricing that may apply.
- Default Discount Reason - defaults the selected 'reason for discount' in the discount pop up.
- Catalog >> Products >> Settings Tab 'Do Not Discount' Icon will appear to right of item in Item Grid indicating the clerk may not discount this item. This setting will also prevent the item from being added to a promotion.
Provide quantity pricing discounts on orders and at the register. The tier is a x or more type discount so you can create 3 or more, 12 or more, 24 or more type pricing. This is a single SKU price break and the all the items must be on the same line of the order or receipt.
- click on the Prices Tab and then Tiered Pricing Tab
- Select Tier Pricing and Click [+Price Tier] button to add a tier
- Set the tier pricing, then click on the icon to make sure your new price tier for the product is created.
- Don't forget to save the product when you are done editing the product.
Changing Prices from Purchase Order or Supplier Shipments
You can also edit the cost and price of an item from Purchases Orders and Supplier Shipments. Changes to prices, here will only effect the store the purchase order or supplier shipment is for. You also have to check the change product check box after editing the price.