There are three ways to delete products.
1. After opening the item that you want to delete, Click on
"More Options" >> "Delete Product" from the right corner buttons and confirm it.
2. The second way is just by going to the products section and deleting a single product by clicking on the arrow next to edit option for that exact product.
Once you’ve clicked "Submit" button a popup box will appear, confirm your decision to delete the item.
After opening the item navigate to "Settings" from the menu check box "Product Enabled (Active)" (this is default mode), uncheck if you want the item become inactive.
You can see all the inactive items from the product list, by applying the "Status" filter to "Archived". As shown in the below screenshots.
Once you have applied the filter. you will be displayed all the "Archived/inactive" products.
"Catalog" >> "Products"
- From "Setting logo" button choose "Manage Table Columns"
- Check "Status" field and click "Save"
- Change the "Status" field filter to show "Archived" items
- Click on "Filter" the page will refresh