Modified on: Thu, 2 Jul, 2020 at 4:33 PM
Placing/Recalling a Transaction on Hold
Place a Transaction on Hold
- At any point prior to making a payment click the 'Hold' button from the Action menu>>Transaction>>Hold Transaction
- Enter either a name, Note or both. (if a customer is already attached to the receipt these are filled in for you).
- Click Ok - the transaction is set aside a you are ready to begin a new one!
Recall a Transaction on Hold
- From the Sales >>on Hold tab Select transaction.
- click/touch the Hold Transaction if you see it listed and click/touch the Reopen Hold button.
Other Ways of Doing This
- Sorry! There are no other ways of doing this but you can also 'Cancel' a transaction if you do not wish to recall it at a later time.
- You can also Void a transaction that has been completed using the Action Menu Receipt Void option.
Settings That Affect This
- Managers can view and delete holds manually in
Front Register>> Sales>> on Hold>>Selecting Transaction/s>> Click/touch Remove Button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.